Healthcare Risk Management Resources
At OneBeacon Healthcare Group we recognize that the role of the healthcare risk manager is evolving, and in today’s world they need to think about approaching risk management in a different way than traditionally – one that looks at all areas of risk in the enterprise. For many risk managers, the challenge to creating an effective program is one of time, skills and resources.
Our vast array of risk management resources, developed by our industry leading expert consultants, positions us to assist our insured policyholders in supporting and driving effective risk management programs that demonstrate the value of comprehensive risk, safety, quality and loss control efforts.
- Here you will find a general overview of our risk resources for OneBeacon Healthcare Group policyholders.
OneBeacon Healthcare Group Custom Designed Risk Assessment Tools:
- These tools provide your organization with an opportunity to conduct a risk assessment of a specific care delivery setting, a key risk exposure or even your own Risk Management Program easily and efficiently from a desktop, at your own pace.
- Easy-to-use, web-based.
- Can be completed by staff, from anywhere, anytime.
- Individual and aggregate result reports that help you identify and prioritize your risk management activities.
- Assessments that you can complete all at once, or save and continue at another time.
- A confidential experience – your results will not be shared with anyone outside of your organization.
*No additional cost for current policyholders. Use as many different assessments, for as many different sites within your organization as you like!
Policyholder Risk Managers who have used the tool agree that it is a very efficient and effective way to proactively attempt to identify and analyze operational risk exposures using a report generated for them, therefore saving them valuable time and resources that can be better put to addressing those risks. And, OBHC Group provides you with the resources to help you attempt to address those risks, too.
Risk Assessment Tools Available
- Physician Office Practices/Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Health Care Clinical Risk Management Program
- Health Care Security
- Clinical Trials Research
- HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification – Healthcare Providers
- HIPAA Security Rule-Healthcare Providers
- Home Health
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Urgent Care Facilities
If you are interested in learning more or utilizing these assessments in your organization, please contact Patty Hughes (email@example.com).
Be sure to review the many other resources available to OneBeacon Healthcare Group medical professional liability policyholders under Education, Tools, Publications and more…..