Sample Risk Management Resources
Here are some samples that illustrate the depth and breadth of resources available to OneBeacon Healthcare Group’s medical professional liability policyholders.
- Risk Assessment Tools
With easy-to-use, web based tools developed by OneBeacon Healthcare Group Risk Managers, we offer our policyholders opportunities to perform proactive risk assessments of a specific care delivery setting, a key risk exposure or even their own Risk Management Program easily and efficiently from a desktop, at their own pace. And, with the expertise of our risk consultants, we’ll assist in identifying opportunities for improvement and recommendations for addressing identified risks and exposures.
- Easy-to-use, web-based.
- Can be completed by staff, from anywhere, anytime.
- Individual and aggregate result reports that help identify and prioritize risk management activities.
- Assessments that can be completed all at once, or saved to finish at another time.
- A confidential experience – results will not be shared with anyone outside of the organization or OBHC Group.
- No additional cost for current policyholders. As many different assessments, for as many different sites within the organization can be completed.
Policyholder Risk Managers who have used the tool agree that it is a very efficient and effective way to proactively attempt to identify and analyze operational risk exposures using a sophisticated report generated for them, therefore saving them valuable time and resources that can be better put to addressing those risks.
Risk Assessment Tools Available
- Physician Office Practices/Ambulatory Care
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Health Care Clinical Risk Management Program
- Health Care Security
- Clinical Trials Research
- HIPAA Privacy and Breach Notification – Healthcare Providers
- HIPAA Security Rule-Healthcare Providers
- Home Health
- Credentialing and Privileging
- Long Term Care Facilities
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Marijuana Facilities
- AboutRisk™ Learning – OneBeacon Healthcare Group’s Exclusive Online Healthcare Risk Management Education Course
OBHC Group recognizes that there is a need for training in the fundamentals of enterprise health care risk management that is effective, accessible and cost effective. We’ve created a web based course for our policyholders that assists risk management professionals (new to the field or those with experience) develop a risk management program and then advance their skills and effectiveness in developing an enterprise risk management approach.
- AboutRisk™ Learning Library
A vast “library” of educational offerings. Policyholders can attend live webinars and/or access learning modules on-demand on our Risk Management portal page. Here’s an example: click here:
From two monthly complimentary- to OBHC Group- policyholders publications by Fay Rozovsky, President, The Rozovsky Group to published thought leadership articles to OBHC Group “RiskTips and FAQs” we keep our policyholders up to date on important new (and perennial) risk and legal issues and questions. Here’s an example: The Questions to Ask on Telemedicine Risk